We hope everyone is doing well. It has been a while since our last updates, and we understand that our community would like to know more about the project’s current status, plans, and upcoming news.
The current state of the project
Despite the current market condition and other external factors, the Catgirl team still sticks with our vision of completing the Catgirl ecosystem that consists of our pillars: Collecting Catgirls, NFT Games, Marketplace, Catgirl Merch, NFT Farming, and DYI Catgirls.
While some of the items have been completed, there is still a lot more to achieve with Catgirl, and we’re not stopping here. We believe in the potential of Catgirl to become a global brand that can touch the heart of fans of all ages. Our mission is to make blockchain and NFT technology become accessible and fun for everyone to experience.
Catgirl will continue to grow and expand its limitless potential
Expanding the team
As some of you may know, we’ve been preparing to expand our team for quite some time. With the new, improved workflow and team structure, we’re confident in onboarding new team members to get more work done while still maintaining the team's work efficiency and collaboration effectiveness.
To start with, our team is in the final stage of adding a senior developer and a senior graphic/art designer. These positions are essential to help us achieve our next goals, and we’re looking to expand more team members as we grow.
What’s on the horizon
- During this uncertain time in the market, we took the opportunity to refactor our design library and pay off technical debt. These works are necessary to ensure that we can provide the best user experience with minimal bugs.
- Our smart contract of the marketplace is in work alongside the UI design, and we will provide a sneak peek of it once the design is finalized.
- Season 2 character artworks are finished. We’re currently wrapping up a couple of UI changes for the mystery box and getting ready for the Season 2 release.
- Catgirl Universe is on the way! Each Catgirl character will have their own in-depth storyline and by having their own universe, we can expand into even more exciting features: comic, anime …
- We’re onboarding a new artist for Season 3. Our Season 3 characters will have a fresh look with the different art styles. Yay!
We thank everyone for your continuous support of Catgirl, and we’re looking forward to announcing more exciting news soon :)
-From Catgirl Team
TG Channel: https://t.me/catgirlcoin
TG Announcements Channel: https://t.me/catgirlannouncement